The Rockets’ Robert Covington, who left Game 3 after colliding with the Lakers’ Anthony Davis, passed a concussion protocol test and does not have a broken nose, a source told ESPN.
- How Justin Turner’s COVID test turned World Series finale into the most 2020 moment possible
- Source: Bengals trade DE Dunlap to Seahawks
- Badgers halt, cancel game after COVID outbreak
- The oddest of World Series ends with the most 2020 moment of the season
- Dominant Dodgers cement place in history with World Series title
- Hello world! on