Eagles tight end Zach Ertz, who has two years left on his current deal at an average salary of $8.5 million, said he believes he should be in the same $14M-$15M neighborhood as George Kittle and Travis Kelce.
- Hiring Tony La Russa? Debatable. The way the White Sox did it? Outrageous
- What the work behind political change looks like for LeBron and star athletes
- How does political perception differ from reality in American sports?
- MLB owners OK Mets sale to billionaire Cohen
- Clemson star QB Trevor Lawrence faces new kind of scrutiny after positive COVID-19 test
- Hello world! on