Fourth-seeded Naomi Osaka rallied to defeat the resurgent Victoria Azarenka 1-6, 6-3, 6-3 on Saturday to capture her second US Open title in two years and third Grand Slam overall.
- Hiring Tony La Russa? Debatable. The way the White Sox did it? Outrageous
- What the work behind political change looks like for LeBron and star athletes
- How does political perception differ from reality in American sports?
- MLB owners OK Mets sale to billionaire Cohen
- Clemson star QB Trevor Lawrence faces new kind of scrutiny after positive COVID-19 test
- Hello world! on