Dominic Thiem on Sunday became the first man in 71 years to win the US Open after dropping the first two sets of the final. He defeated Alexander Zverev 2-6, 4-6, 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 (6) in the first US Open to be decided by a fifth-set tiebreaker.
- Hiring Tony La Russa? Debatable. The way the White Sox did it? Outrageous
- What the work behind political change looks like for LeBron and star athletes
- How does political perception differ from reality in American sports?
- MLB owners OK Mets sale to billionaire Cohen
- Clemson star QB Trevor Lawrence faces new kind of scrutiny after positive COVID-19 test
- Hello world! on