The Pac-12 moved one step closer to playing football when the Los Angeles County Public Health Department confirmed it will continue not to have any restrictions beyond what’s mandated from the state of California as it relates to USC and UCLA.
- Dodgers in 6 … or a Game 7 for the crown? Previewing the rest of this World Series
- World Series Daily: Dodgers eye first title in 32 years as Rays try to force Game 7
- Cowboys trade DE Griffen to Lions, sources say
- Follow live: Real Madrid needs to build off its recent win over Barcelona
- QB Lawrence to stay at Clemson? ‘Who knows?’
- Hello world! on