Alabama coach Nick Saban on Monday sought to clarify the comments he made after Saturday’s 63-48 win over Ole Miss in which he said it felt as if the Rebels, who racked up 647 yards of offense, had figured out their defensive signals.
- Sources: NBA fears up to $1B loss with Jan. start
- Ross to Bengals: Trade me if this is how you feel
- Hiring Tony La Russa? Debatable. The way the White Sox did it? Outrageous
- What the work behind political change looks like for LeBron and star athletes
- How does political perception differ from reality in American sports?
- Hello world! on