Ty Lue, who served as an assistant for the LA Clippers last season, has agreed to a five-year deal to succeed Doc Rivers as the team’s head coach, sources told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Daniel Jones drops 39-yard TD to Golden Tate to put Giants on scoreboard
- Wilson: AB has taken right steps, ‘been humbled’
- The five NFL teams that have seen their playoff chances drop most: Barnwell on what happened
- Raiders place five on reserve/COVID-19 list
- Rivera cites ‘gut feelings’ for quarterback change
- Hello world! on